FOR USERS OF OUR WEBSITE WWW.ROVAGNATI.IT
1. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA??
Owner of the data processing
Rovagnati S.p.A. with registered office in Biassono (MB), Piazza Paolo Rovagnati n. 1, 20853, responding to the following e-mail address: email@example.com (hereinafter, "Rovagnati" or the "Owner").
Your data may be shared with:
1. persons authorized by the Data Owner to process personal data who have committed themselves to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality;
2. subjects delegated and / or appointed by the Data Owner to carry out activities strictly related to the pursuit of the purposes indicated below (including technical maintenance on the systems), rightly appointed as data processors;
3. people, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to the Data Owner,
rightly appointed as data processors;
4. subjects, entities or authorities to whom the communication of your personal data is mandatory pursuant to the provisions of the law or orders from the competent authorities;
5. other Group companies belonging to Rovagnati located in Italy. Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The Site offers users the opportunity to voluntarily provide personal information, for example, by filling in the contact forum to file your reports, accessing the reserved area "My Rovagnati", subscribing to the newsletter, purchasing online Rovagnati products or for the purpose of direct recruitment for the establishment of an employment relationship or collaboration with Rovagnati.
Third party data
If you decide to provide us with third party data, please make sure that these persons have been previously and adequately informed of the methods and purposes of the data processing indicated here. In relation to such circumstances, you act as an independent data controller, assuming all legal obligations and responsibilities.
Data from minors under 16
In this regard, we remind you that if you are under 16, you may not provide us with any personal data, and in no case, do we take any responsibility for any false statements you provide. If we become aware of the existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
We collect the following data through the services you use:
• technical data: this category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment . These data are used only for statistical information (therefore they are anonymous), to check the correct functioning of the site and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: save this possibility, the data on web contacts are not stored for more than 7 days.
• data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the "Cookies" section
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
For purposes related to the delivery of the requested services:
The personal data you provide through the Site will be processed for the pursuit of the following purposes:
a) respond to requests made by you through the "Consumer Service" Section;
b) allow registration in the "My Rovagnati" reserved area;
c) ensure compliance with legal obligations, regulations and community rules;
d) ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court or whenever the judicial authorities exercise their jurisdictional functions;
e) send promotional communications: In accordance with the provisions of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data "Guidelines on promotional activities and fight against spam - July 4, 2013 ", if you decide to give your consent to receiving information related to promotional activities, including market research, from the Data Owner, we inform you that these activities can be carried out, as required by current regulations, by means of paper mail, telephone contacts via operator ("traditional methods") , e-mail, text messages, push notifications and use of social networks ("automated mode").
With reference to the purposes referred to in lett. a) and b), the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is represented by art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. b) of the GDPR; this activity does not require your consent.
With reference to the purpose referred to in lett. c), the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Owner is subject pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. c) of the GDPR.
With reference to the purpose referred to in lett. d) the processing is based on a legitimate interest of the Owner pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. f) of the GDPR.
With reference to the purpose referred to in lett. e), the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is represented by the granting of your consent pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) of the GDPR. Absent this consent, you will be able to take advantage of the other services requested, but the Data Owner will not be able to send you promotional communications. We inform you that you may decide at any time to revoke the previously issued consent by traditional or automated methods, by communicating it to the Data Controller without any formality by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The storage of personal data will take place in paper and / or electronic form and for the time strictly necessary to pursue the purpose referred to in point 3.
With reference to the data processing carried out for the purposes referred to in point 3.a, we inform you that the data and images sent via the "Consumer Service" form will be kept for a period not exceeding 24 months.
With reference to the data processing carried out for the purposes referred to in point 3.b, we inform you that your data will be deleted following a failure to access the reserved area for a period of 24 months.
With reference to the data processing carried out for the purposes referred to in point 3.c, we inform you that your data will be processed for the period strictly necessary to allow the Data Owner to fulfill the legal obligations to which it is subject.
With reference to the data processing carried out for the purposes referred to in point 3.d, we inform you that your data will be processed for the period strictly necessary to allow the Data Owner to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court or whenever the judicial authorities exercise their jurisdictional functions.
With reference to the processing carried out for the purposes referred to in point 3.e, your data will be kept for a period of 24 months after being provided. At the end of this period, your data will be permanently deleted or permanently anonymized.
Finally, we remind you that, in order to comply with the anti-terrorism requirements introduced by art. 24 of Law 167/2017, which transposed EU Directive 2017/541, we will retain data relating to electronic traffic, however excluding the contents of communications, for a period not exceeding 72 months from the date of communication.
5. HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
Consistent with the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to ask the Data Owner, at any time, to access your personal data, to correct or delete them or to oppose their processing. The law also allows you to exercise the right to request the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, as well as obtaining the data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the GDPR.
Requests can be sent to the email address email@example.com.
Finally, we remind you that you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data), pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the legislation in force.
6. HOW DO WE GUARANTEE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA?
Your personal data are processed by the subjects referred to in point 1, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation. In particular, to ensure the security of your data taking into account the state of the art and implementation costs, as well as the nature, object, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risk of varying probability and seriousness for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, we have adopted adequate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
7. WHEN WAS THIS NOTICE UPDATED?
This information was published in May 2018 and may undergo changes over time, including those related to the possible entry into force of new sector regulations, to the updating or provision of new services or to technological innovations. In this case, the Data Owner will notify you by highlighting these updates